- Heated grip pads with connection wires and on/off switch
- Keep your hands warm in cold weather while riding
- Self-adhesive feature makes them fit under your existing hand grips without any modifications
- Quick warm up time
- Low power consumption and long working life
- Pad Dimensions (L x W): Approx. 3 5/8 x 3 5/8 inch (9.2 x 9.2 cm)
- Power: 12V 3W
- Color: Black
- Adjust the heating plate to the desired install location.
- Wrap around the heating plate with tape on the handlebars evenly, especially at the contact.
- Coated tube, adjust the position, with a hot air gun to blow two creases of the outer tube, and then blowing the other parts until uniform shrinkage.
- The switch is mounted on the mirror pole of rear-view mirror.
- The power cord contained the red line and black line, regardless of the positive and negative, but it must be connected to the main line which was controlled by the key.
- The interface between wire and heating plate must be wrapped tightly by tape.
- The form which hot air gun blow tube should be symmetrical.
- Please take note that we have 2 different kinds in stock. (Please refer to the pictures) We will send one kind at random.
- 2 x Heated grip pads (with connection wires and on/off switch)
- 2 x Heat resistant covers
Keywords: Heated grip, grips motorcycle, motorbike heated grips, motorcycle grip
- Manual.docx - Click here to download