The CNC 4-axis Stepper Motor Driver Controller Board adopts micro-step control of TB6560 chip is suitable for driving any small or four-phase or two-phase hybrid stepping motor. And with 4-level adjustable features of current 0.6A, 1.2A, 1.8A, 2.5A; support MACH2, MACH3, KCAM4 Series software. Widely used in mold processing, graphic sculpture.
- Driving four 2.5A stepper motor simultaneously
- With 5-axis expansion, if you need to extend it
- Isolated completely high-speed DCDC optocoupler and protect your PC.
- Spindle relay output for you to use the mach3 to control spindle start and stop
- Semi-flow control, when the motor stop, current is reduced to the minimum stop effectively.
- Interface with standard parallel port
- Support MACH2, KCAM4 series software
- Limit interface with 4-ways, plug connector designed by connecting limit switches as you like
- Supports four running mode, such as mixture, fast, low, normal mode.
- Support the choice of four segments: 1, 1 / 2, 1 / 4, 1 / 16
- 1 x CNC 4 Axis Stepper Motor Driver Controller Board
- 1 x DB25 Parallel Male to Female Cable
- TB6560-4V3UserManual.rar - Click here to download