This digital humidity control controller WH8040 is with wide humidity measuring range and controlling range, comes with a humidity controller sensor probe with cable and a temperature sensor probe with cable. Humidity measuring range is 1% ~ 99% RH and control range is 1% ~ 99% RH.
- Humidity Measuring Range: 1% ~ 99% RH
- Humidity controlling range: 1% ~ 99% RH
- Humidity Measuring Error: 3%
- Resolution: 1% RH;
- Sensor Type: HM-40
- Power Suppler: AC 220V
- Current: MAX 200MA
- Data retention: YES
- Power consumption: < 3W, Max 200mA
- Relay contact current: AC 5A/220V
- Temperature compensation: YES
- Data Retention: YES
- Working temperature: 0°C - 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -10°C - 60 °C
- Size(L x W x H): Approx. 83 x 75 x 33mm
- Probe size(D x L): Approx. 4 x 20mm
- Function of humidification and dehumidification
- Hysteresis function
- Humidity correction
- Delay protection
- Function of Upper and Lower limit
- RST: Press key RST to switch satrting up and power off, on the condition of power off, it can start up when press key RST, on the condition of starting up, it can power off when press and hold the key RST for three seconds.
- SET: Press key SET to enter settings of humidity control, and press key ▲ or ▼ to adjust. Press and hold key ▲ or ▼ for three seconds to enter the fast adjust mode. Press key SET again to exit setting mode.
- 1 x Humidity controller WH8040
- 1 x Humidity controller sensor probe with cable
- 1 x Temperature sensor probe with cable
NOTE: For customers from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, most Asian Countries, South America and Africa, Use 220 V. The temperature sensor being used to calculate humidity more precise depending on the temperature inside of the house and it should be installed in the vicinity of the humidity probe.