This development board is designed for the Student or Hobbyist to start developing and testing your USB2.0 high speed communication projects. It is a stand-alone system; you can finish your project by only a little extension of IOs. Also it is easy to connect with out FPGA board, only need some flying wires.
- Using CY7C68013A-56 chip
- Low-power version of the enhanced 51-core, 16KB program data areas, frequency of 48Mhz
- 480Mbps high-speed transmission protocol standards, in line with USB2.0 specification, backward compatible with USB1.1
- On-board to provide 128Kbit (24LC128) high-capacity program memory (EEPROM), used for storage VID / PID and the USB firmware
- To meet the CY7C68013A program space needs.
- Easily powered from computer USB
- With LED indicator
- Onboard 32KB SRAM, facilitate the expansion of large application memory usage
- All the GPIO pin through the 2.54mm standard leads to very convenient for learners to expand DIY design
- 1 x USB 2.0 Development Board
- CY7C68013.rar - Click here to download