The 74HC14 and 74HCT14 are high speed Si-gate CMOS devices and are pin compatible with low power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). They are specified in compliance with JEDEC standard no. 7A.
The 74HC14 and 74HCT14 provide six inverting buffers with Schmitt-trigger action. They are capable of transforming slowly changing input signals into sharply defined, jitter-free output signals.
- ESD protection: (HBM EIA/JESD22-A114-A exceeds 2000V / MM EIA/JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200V)
- Specified from -40℃~ +85℃and -40℃~ +125℃
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A.
- Wave and pulse shapers
- Astable multivibrators
- Monostable multivibrators
- 10pcs 74HC14 74HCT14 Hex Inverting Schmitt Trigger
- 14007034.pdf - Click here to download