This is a great solar light with built-in rechargeable battery. It can be used for many outdoor activities, such as camping, hiking, etc. It can be also used to charge your cell phones, MP3 players, etc when you are not in your home or office.
- Energy saving and environment friendly
- It is convenient to use as home lighting, camping lighting and outdoor activities, etc
- There is a hook on the lamp base, easy for you to hang the light anywhere
- With USB output to charge mobile phones, pm3, mp4 etc
- There are 4 LED lights to show the status of the battery power
- ON/Off button switch on the lamp base
- You can also use the remote to control the lamp
- Solar Panel: 5.5V 3W
- Conversion Efficiency: Above 17%
- Inbuilt Battery: 3.7V 5000mAh lithium battery, cycle life over 500 times
- Light Bulb: 3W LED light, service life for more than 50000 hours
- USB Output: 5.4V / 300 - 1000mA
- Charging Time: About 8 hours
- Lighting Time: About 8 - 10 hours
- Light Color: White
- Solar Panel Size(L x W): Approx. 18 x 15cm / 7.1 x 5.9 inch
- Cable Length: Approx. 5m / 16.4 feet
- Lamp Base Size(L x W): Approx. 8.6 x 8.6cm / 3.4 x 3.4 inch
- 1 x Solar panel with cable
- 1 x lamp base with built-in rechargeable battery
- 1 x lamp
- 1 x remote control(battery included)
- 1 x USB cable
- Place SOLAR PANEL on the roof or any other hathpace, oriented to the sun, no leaves or shelters above the SOLAR PANEL, otherwise it will affect absorption of solar power.
- Draw the cable into the house and connect to SOLAR port, charging indicator is lighting to indicate the mode of charging.
- Insert the LED lamp and screw it up, press the switch on, the lamp will light. If it is shading or do not light, charge again.
- Connect USB male plug of mobile tip into the female bracket on unit, and then connect to mobile phone or digital camera with another end to charge them.
- Always keep SOLAR PANEL clean for better absorption of sunlight.
- Don’t throw or smash the solar panel or scratched by sharpen articles.
- Always keep the unit far away from fire, water and moisture.
- Don’t throw open the unit except you are a professional to avoid any danger.
- Always charge the unit to keep it in a perfect mode of power supply.
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought