This solar fountain is a solar-powered decorative fountain. It is made up of highly efficient solar panel and new brushless pump. It is start-up fast, efficient and strong stability. In addition, it floats on the water and has no electric outlet or external battery. So it’s very easy to use. This product is suitable for bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen, etc.
- Maximum water height: 35cm
- Solar Panel: 2.5W
- Brushless pump: 0.8W
- Batteries: NI-MH AAA 7.2V/800mAh
- Maximum quantity of flow: 175L/h
- Maximum delivery head: 80cm
- Dimension: 7.56*6.69*0.98 inch / 192*170*25 mm
- The switch of this product has three tranches. The ON/Ⅰis low grade, the spray height is 15-20cm. And the ON/Ⅱis high grade, the spray height is 30-45cm. Switch to the middle position, the pump will stop working.
- The moment that the pump starts to work, its spray height will be higher than the normal range and it will return to normal after 3-5 seconds.
- If the batteries’ power isn’t enough, the pump won’t work or the spray height will be lower than normal range. Then charge it by the sunlight.
Method of Operation:
- Assemble the product according to the sketch map. Then set it on the places where the solar panel is not sheltered from the sun.
- Turn on the switch, the pump will work normally as soon as the sunshine is enough.
- There is some air in the pump at the moment that it is put in the water. You’d better not connect the spray head to the pump until it sprays normally.
- 1 x Solar Panel
- 1 x Spray Head
- 4 x Nozzles
- 1 x User Manual
- This product is solar pump with built-in batteries. If the sunshine is insufficient or the batteries’ power isn’t enough, it won’t work or the spray height will be lower. As the solar panel’s power is depended on the sunlight, the pump is also affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
- Don’t make the pump work without water for a long time, or its lifespan will be shortened.
- Don’t put the solar panel and the control box in water, or it will be damaged.
- Clean the pump regularly. If it’s duty, it will stop working.
- The stake is so sharp that you must be careful when using it. And don’t let children play with it.
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought