The Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver module Board, using ST's L298N chip can directly drive two 3-30V DC motor, and provides a 5V output interface can 5V single-chip circuitry to supply, support 3.3VMCU control, you can easily control the DC motor speed and direction, you can also control the 2-phase stepper motor, smart car essential.
- Driver: L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver IC
- Drive Terminal Power Supply: +5 V ~ +35 V; (if others need to be powered by the board, power supply should be +7V~+35V)
- Drive Part of the Peak Current: 2A
- Logic Terminal Power Supply: +5 V ~ +7 V (Power supply within the board: +5 V)
- Logic Part of the Operating Current: 0 ~ 36mA
- Control Signal Input Voltage Range: Low:-0.3V; High: 2.3V
- Enable Signal Input Voltage Range: Low: -0.3; High: 2.3V
- Storage Temperature: -25 ~ +130 deg C
- Other Extensions: Control indicators, logic unit power supply interface
- Size(L x W x H): 55 x 60 x 30mm
- 1 x L298N Stepper Motor Driver Controller Board Module
- Because of the fin size, in the high voltage, high current usage, please use the means of forced cooling
- Power is limited by the 78M05, if the driver is more than 15V motor, please use the external 5V power supply.