Do you want to see clearly who is outdoor, to avoid seeing any stranger who is dangours or you don't want to see? This 3.5" LCD Digital Door Peephole Viewer will meet your needs. You can use it to take a photo of the stranger who wants to come inside your house.
- 3.5" color TFT display
- Image Sensor: 300,000 Pixel CMOS
- Optical lens: View Angle 60 degrees
- Peephole: View Angle: 170 degrees
- Door Thickness: barrel will fit doors that are 35~95 mm wide
- Inside unit size(W. x H. x T.): 150mm x 105mm x 30mm
- Outside unit size(D.x H.): 60mm x 20mm
- Power Source: 3 AA Batteries (good for approx.1500 peeps) Batteries are not included
- Note: Suitable for doors whose door hole's diameter within 4cm (include 4cm).
- With night vision function
- 16pcs melody for option
- Better visibility of big images: the digital door viewer can neatly and clearly shows images, unlike traditional door viewers which distort images.
- For any people: Both children who are not tall enough, and the poorer eyesight aged can easily and clearly see people outside the doors
- Screen will automatically be in sleep model after 20 seconds once press monitor button
- Built-in memory,can take 100pcs photos.
- Step 1. Insert Peephole lens in the outside of the door
- Step 2. Insert Peephole barrel through base Flange and insert both into the hole on the inside of the door.
Step 3. Put 3pcs AA battery in peephole viewer , Connect the 4P cable with viewer ,then fix it on base flange by inserting match hole.
- Peephole viewer
- Base Flange
- Peephole len
- 13cm wire
- Peephole Barrel
- Instruction book(In English)
- Note: Batteries are not included