CP2102 is a USB to Serial chip manufactured by silicon lab, the main features is there are few external components when used, and the crystal is also integrated into the chip, very easy to use. It is applicable at UARE, TTL serial port, for example: Brush, routing upgrades, hardware maintenance, electronic engineers debugging and downloading, a variety of hardware systems, software system debugging etc.
- Full-speed USB device interface, supports USB 2.0, standard USB-A male design;
- Powered by USB directly, standard serial port;
- Supports 3.3V and 5V TTL target system, fully compatible with the serial application program under window operating system;
- Transform the module by adding the extra level, providing the RS232, RS485 and other interface;
- Supports outward export the voltage, and 3.3V, 5V at the same time;
- Baud rates: 50bps to 2Mbps
- Supports windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Linux, Mac OSX, WinCE, Win7 (64 & 32 bits).
Use Tips: In case it cannot be downloaded, please try exchanging the TX and RX connection and try again.
- 1 x CP2102 moudle
- 1 x 4pin dupont cables
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought