An EMI filter, or electromagnetic interference filter, is an electronic passive device which is used in order to suppress conducted interference that is present on a signal or power line.
EMI filters can be used to suppress interference that is generated by the device or by other equipment in order make a device more immune to electromagnetic interference signals present in the environment.
Most EMI filters consist of components that suppress differential and common mode interference.
- Model: HA32L-10A
- Rated Current: 10A
- Work Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated Voltage: 250V AC
- Effective Filtering Range: 150 KHz - 30MHz
- Hi-Pot Test (2 senond): 1760VDC（P-N）2000VAC (P-E)
- Temperature Range: From -25 degree to +85 degree
Applications for EMI Filters:
- Data lines
- Secondary power supply lines for digital audio / video and communications equipment
- Computer motherboards
- USB hubs
- Hard disk drives
- CD and DVD ROMs
- AC adapters
- Electronic musical instruments
- 1 x EMI Filter HA32L-10A