- PWM digital signals into analog signals from 0 to 10V.
- Convert PWM digital signal into 0 to 10 v analog signals.
- Power Input Range: 12V-30V (Power requirements: more than 100MA)
- Signal interface switch can be used for PLC or other industrial control board.
- PWM Reception frequency range: 1 KHZ - 3 KHZ.
- Current output capacity: 10MA.
- Resolution: 0.1V.
- Usage: by adjusting the potentiometer board, can match the calibration of PWM signals of different frequency pulse
PWM signal input level range:
- 4.5V to 10V peak to peak level, jumper inserted at 5V. This type signal mainly for conventional industrial control card (such as MACH3 board), for 5V the CPU interface.
- 12 to 24V peak to peak level, jumper inserted at 24V. This type signal mainly for conventional PLC interface
When the signal input port is not connected, the output port gives 10V. The first time when we power on this module, we better calibrate it: find a 50% duty ratio signal, connect to DIN-, DIN+, the amplitude matches corresponding jumper. When frequency is at 1kHz ~ 3kHz, use a multi-meter to test AO, GND. The meter should be showing around 5V. We adjust the potentiometer on the converter module to make multi-meter shows 5V sharp. After this is done, we have calibrated and matched pulse signal with this converter module. The module has a definition of 0.1V. Output current 10mA. If duty ratio is in opposite to voltage, we can select or un-select PWM output pin STEP LOW / ACTIVE in MACH3 software.
- 1 x PWM signal to Voltage Converter Module
- 4010678.png - Click here to download