This is a new chasing hammer. Great for silversmiths, blacksmiths and anyone who uses an anvil or staking tools.
- Condition: Brand new
- Metal head mounted in a hardwood handle
- The peen side is for riveting and metal design
- The large face side can be used for flattening or hitting chasing tools
- Has a face that measures approximately 1 inch (2.5cm) in diameter
- The length of the head measures approximately 2 1/2 inch (6.5 cm)
- The hammer measures approximately 10 inch ( 25 cm) long
- Note: Please take note the color of the handle may be different from the one in the pictures. We will send one at random.