Tourmaline beads were named for the Singhalese word, tourmaline, which means mixed colored stones. In fact, tourmaline, which can be found in every color of the rainbow, has the widest range of colors of all gemstones. They are good for necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
- Color: As shown in the picture
- Material: Tourmaline quartz
- Shape: Round
- Cut: Cabochon
- Diameter(approx.): 4 mm
- Length(approx.): 16 inch (40.6cm) / strand
- Always a favorite, and ready for your unique creations
- Quantity(approx.): 97 beads / strand
- 1 x strand of loose beads (about 97 beads)
Note: Please be reminded that due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the website's photo and the actual item. Bead photos are enlarged to show detail. Please note actual sizes.