This tower of Hanoi consists of three rods and eight disks of different sizes which is initially stacked in increasing size on one of three pegs. The objective of tower of Hanoi is to transfer the entire tower to one of the other pegs. We can move only one disk at a time and never a larger one onto a smaller.
- This tower of Hanoi consists of three rods and eight round disks of different sizes and a board
- Each disk has a hole in the center so that it can slide to other rod
- The disks are initially stacked in increasing size on one of three pegs
- The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another rod
- A toy good for intelligence and patience development
- Material: Wood
- Board Size(L x W): Approx. 6.18 x 2.28 inch/15.7 x 5.8cm
- Hight of the rod: Approx. 2.87 inch/7.3cm
- Note: Please take note that we have 2 different kinds in stock and the colors are kind of different. (Please refer to the pictures) We will send one kind at random. Please in kind prevail
- Only one disk be moved at a time
- Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the rods and sliding it onto another rod, on top of the other disks that may already be present on that rod
- No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk
- 1 x Tower of Hanoi wood puzzle
Note: Please be reminded that due to lighting effects and monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, the color tone of the website's photo and the actual item could be slightly different.