This is string tree retainer used on bass guitar to pull the strings down to give them the correct pitch. They have two grooves on the bottom of the disc where the strings rest. This bass guitar string tree retainer is a must if you have a bass guitar. This sting tree retainer comes with an installation screw.
- A bass guitar string tree retainer used to pull the strings down to give them the correct pitch
- Has two grooves underneath to hold your strings in place
- Fits for most guitars and bass
- Comes with an installation screw
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Color: Silver
- Height: Approx. 0.39 inch/10mm
- Top Diameter: 0.75 inch /19mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.26 inch/6.6mm
- 1 x String tree retainer
- 1 x Screw
Note: Please be reminded that due to lighting effects and monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, the color tone of the website's photo and the actual item could be slightly different.