This guitar neck is made of fine maple with clear finish, very smooth. The fingerboard comes with black dots and 21 fret wires. Truss rod installed headstock requires final shaping for that personal touch. Holes has been pre-drilled for tuner installation. Great replacement for your broken, dirty or old 4 string bass neck. Sure to make your guitar look new again!
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Width at Nut: Approx. 41.4mm
- Heel Width: Approx. 64mm
- Heel Depth: Approx. 21mm / 27mm with fingerboard
- Side Dots: Black
- Inlay: Black dot
- Headmachince Hole Diameter: Approx. 18mm
- Frets: 21 silver frets
- Adjustable truss rod at the headstock, pre slotted nut, dot position markers, side dot markers and nickel silver frets are installed
- Comes with rosewood strip at back
- Finish: Clear
- 1 x 4 string bass neck
Note: Please be reminded that due to lighting effects and monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, the color tone of the website's photo and the actual item could be slightly different.