This 6 in 1 solar kit toy is an educational and entertainment toy. This DIY solar kit enable children to assemble the parts into six different types of apparatus such as robot, wheeler, windmill, plane, helicopter and airboat that are powered by solar. This 6 in 1 educational solar kit toy can improve children's hands-on ability. It is a wonderful gift for children.
- An educational DIY solar kit toy for children
- 6 in 1 toy kit powered by solar, save energy and material
- Need a diagonal cutter tool to cut the small kits
- Blue and white plastic material solar powered kit can be made into a robot, wheeler, windmill, plane, helicopter and airboat
- Powered by solar outdoor, use 100W halogen light indoor
- Will not run on a cloudy day, shaded locations, indirect sunlight or under a fluorescent light
- Come with an instruction manual show the steps and pictures for you
- Train kids' hands-on ability
- An educational and entertainment toy, wonderful gift for kids
- Material: ABS plastic
- Main color: Blue and white
- Warning: All the finished products cannot have direct contact with solar panel under strong sunlight. Also cannot contact the surface of motor after operation. Make sure the temperature is low, otherwise may cause risk of scald.
- Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which may represent a choking hazard.
- Package size: Approx. 7.68 x 2.17 x 9.25 inch/19 x 5.5 x 23.5cm
- Robot size: Approx. 1.85 x 1.97 x 3.26 inch/4.7 x 5 x 8.3cm
- Airboat size: Approx. 5.47 x 3.11 x 4.17 inch/13.9 x 7.9 x 10.6cm
- Windmill size: Approx. 3.34 x 3.34 x 3.54 inch/8.5 x 8.5 x 9cm
- Wheeler size: Approx. 2.48 x 1.85 x 2.16 inch/6.3 x 4.7 x 5.5cm
- Helicopter size: Approx. 10.03 x 3.34 x 3.15 inch/25.5 x 8.5 x 8cm
- Plane size: Approx. 10.03 x 3.34 x 6.69 inch/25.5 x 8.5 x 17cm
- 1 x DIY solar educational kit toy
- 1 x User manual