This is a 14 model collection set, contains 1s, 2s, 2p, 3d, 2s+ 3 x 2p, and sp, sp2, and sp3 hybridized models. The atomic orbital set uses pink and purple pear shaped lobes to represent the positive and negative wave phases of the s, p and d atomic orbital, each model comes with a base for display purposes, contained in a plastic case.
- Kit contains sufficient parts to make 14 easy to self assemble atomic orbitals
- Pink and purple pear shaped lobes to represent the positive and negative wave phases of the s, p and d atomic orbital
- Each model comes with a base for display purposes
- This set is contained in a plastic case
- Ideal for learning about atomic orbitals and hybridization
- Bright colors and fine workmanship, great to stimulate students' learning interest
- Material: Plastic
- Main color: Pink, purple and grey
- Package size(L x W x H): Approx. 23 x 16.5 x 3cm
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Contains small parts, please prevent kids swallowing the small parts by mistake. Kids under 3 years old should be under the tutelage of parents when they play with these.
- 1 x Atomic orbital molecular model set educational tool
Buyers Who Bought This Item Also Bought