The VSEPR theory model set can be used to make a considerable number of molecules but in particular to make models to display. It is ideal for learning about the basics of molecular shape. You can make models that represent linear, trigonal planar, tetrahedral, trigonal bipyramidal, and octahedral shapes. Coloured links represent electron-pair bonds (single, double, and triple) and lone-pair electrons.
- VSEPR theory model set
- Including HCL, BeCl, H2O, BH3, NH3, CH4, PCl1, SF1
- Atom parts are made of solid coloured plastic spheres
- They are available with from 1 - 6 holes in the usual angular orientations.
- Great for making molecule shape visual, easy for students to learn and understand these molecule shape
- Excellent chemistry teaching resource
- Great gift for someone special
- Material: Plastic
- Pacakge size: Approx. 23.1 x 16.7 x 3.3cm
Enough central atoms are included to make the following models:
- Orange atom, 1 hole, for instance HCL
- Grey atom, 2 hole, for instance BeCl
- Red atom, 4 hole, for instance oxygen in H2O
- Blue atom, 4 hole, for instance in BH3
- Red atom, 3 hole, for instance NH3
- Black atom, 4 hole, for instance CH4
- Purple atom, 5 hole, for instance PCl1
- Yellow atom, 6 hole, for instance SF1
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Contains small parts, please prevent kids swallowing the small parts by mistake. Kids under 3 years old should be under the tutelage of parents when they play with these.
- A set of VSEPR model