Three-legged race is a game of cooperation between partners as much as it is one of speed. It involves two participants attempting to complete a short sprint with the left leg of one runner strapped to the right leg of another runner. The object is for the partners to run together without falling over, and beat the other contestants to the finish line.
- Great tools for three-legged race
- 4pcs colorful elastic ropes
- With hook and loop fasteners closure, easy to put on and take off
- Made of elastic material and cloth, avoid hurting kids' legs
- Circumference: Approx. 36 - 60cm / 14 - 24 inch
- Width: Approx. 3cm / 1.2 inch
- Color: Red, green, yellow, blue
- 4pcs x elastic rope
Warning: Not for children under 3 years old.