This Aputure LCD Digital timer remote cord is a remote switch with self-timer, interval timer, long exposure timer, exposure count control and remote switch functions. It is very useful for time-lapse photography of blooming flowers, astrophotography, etc. The time can be preset from 1 second to 99 hours. Settings can be seen on the LCD screen, which can be illuminated.
- Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete pressing)
- Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an interval timer
- Design for group, macro, long exposures, continuous, motion shooting, etc.
- Digitally accurate time controls via LCD display
- Illuminated display
- Energy saving design, can be use for long time
- Please refer to the user manual for detailed operation.
- Timer Delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Exposure Time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Power Source: 1pc CR2032 cell button (included)
- Length of Cord: Approx. 90cm
- Canon EOS 7D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 5D, 20D, 10D, 3, D2000
- Canon 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark II N, 1Ds Mark II, 1D Mark II
- Canon 1Ds, 1D, 1V
- 1 x Timer Remote Control Cord
- 1 x User Manual